We Specialise in Military Injury Compensation Claims.
If you are a serving or retired member of any of the Armed Forces and wish to bring a claim against the Ministry of Defence for injuries suffered in service, we will be able to help you to bring your claim.
If you are still a serving member of the armed forces and are worried about making a claim, please don’t be as your employment will not be terminated or any prejudice held against you for making a claim for your injuries.
As an employer the MOD must follow strict Health and Safety regulations the same as any civilian employer has to.
We care about our clients and will not try to baffle you with legal jargon from the offset and will talk to you in a way you will understand throughout every step of your claim.
As we specialise in personal injury claims we are able to negotiate the maximum amount of compensation our clients deserve.
Types of Claim?
Whether you were injured on deployment, during training or in a civilian environment we can advise you on whether you have a claim for personal injury compensation. Below are some types of injury we are able to advise on:
- Faulty Weapon or Equipment
- Training Accident
- Criminal Injuries
- Road Traffic Accident
- Trench Foot/Cold Injuries
- Military Disease/Illness Claims
- Brain Injury
Frequently Asked Questions about Military Personal Injury Claims
- Can I make a Military Personal Injury Claim?
- How long will my Military Personal Injury Claim take?
- How much compensation will I get for my Military personal Injury Claim injuries?
- How much will my Military Personal Injury Claim cost me?
- What’s involved in making a Military Personal Injury Claim?
- Will my Military Personal Injury Claim go to court?
- Can I make a claim against the MOD if I am no longer serving