We offer a FREE initial personal injury claim advice service. If you have been involved in an accident and would like to consider bringing a claim, please contact us on our Freephone number 0800 1077 321 for further information.
If you have had an accident within the last 3 years that was not your fault and you suffered injury then please call us on our Freephone 0800 1077 321 to speak to one of our personal injury claims specialists for free no obligation advice. Alternatively, fill out or contact form above and we will call you.
Frequently Asked Questions about Military Personal Injury Claims
- Can I make a Military Personal Injury Claim?
- How long will my Military Personal Injury Claim take?
- How much compensation will I get for my Military personal Injury Claim injuries?
- How much will my Military Personal Injury Claim cost me?
- What’s involved in making a Military Personal Injury Claim?
- Will my Military Personal Injury Claim go to court?
- Can I make a claim against the MOD if I am no longer serving